SONOS is the ultimate wireless home sound system, and Black Friday offers the perfect opportunity to pick up big savings on the state of the art audio range.
Last year Sonos slashed hundreds off its popular Sonos Beam, Sonos Sub, and Sonos Move devices, rolling out savings right through to Cyber Monday.
Sonos is yet to reveal exactly what items will be discounted in this year's event, but we will be sharing all the latest news and updates on deals from the brand right here.
It's also worth remembering: just because a product is in a Black Friday sale, it doesn't mean you can’t find it cheaper elsewhere. Always shop around before you spend your money.
- Shop the Sonos Black Friday sale here
Pre-Back Friday Sonos deals
If you don't want to wait for Black Friday to get a great price on a Sonos product, check out these Sonos deals available now.
- Sonos One (Gen2), £199 at Very – buy here
- Sonos Beam – Compact Smart Soundbar with Voice Control, £399 at Very – buy here
- Sonos Play:1 – Black (Renewed), £219.98 at Amazon – buy here
- SONOS PLAY:3 – Black (Renewed), £229.99 at Amazon – buy here
- Sonos PLAY:5 (zoneplayer S5) Home Audio System, from £290 at Amazon – buy here
- Sonos Sub (Gen 3) – Wireless Subwoofer Black, £749 at Amazon – buy here
What to expect in the Sonos Black Friday 2021 sale?
Sonos is a well-known brand among tech fans because of its high quality and stylishly designed collection of wireless devices.
The seamless integration with your smart TV, and compatibility with a plethora of popular music streaming apps, makes Sonos a no brainer option for shoppers wanting an enviable home entertainment set up – but items don't come cheap.
Which is why the brand's Black Friday deals are all the more appealing.
Sonos has not yet confirmed the discounts that will be available in its Black Friday 2021 deals.
But shoppers who have the brand on their wish list can take a look at last year's price cuts to get a gauge of what to expect.
Stand out discounts included the Surround set for £1176 – a saving of £280.
The bundle included the Sonos Beam, Sub and two Ones speakers, making it the ideal investment for all of your home entertainment needs.
There was also savings of up to £100 off the Sonos Move, Beam and Sub devices.
The smart and compact Beam soundbar and portable and waterproof Move speaker were both reduced to £299, while bass lovers could get their hands on the stylishly designed Sub for £599.
Only time will tell if the more recently released devices like the Arc soundbar will be part of the Black Friday savings for 2021.
What to buy in the Sonos Black Friday sale?
If you're wondering exactly what Sonos device would be worth snapping up in the sale, we have outlined some of the brand's bestsellers that are worthy investments.
- Sonos Beam: you can control the smart and compact soundbar just by using your voice. Tuned by Oscar-winning sound engineers to enhance audio on screen, the wireless multi-room speaker will instantly envelop you in sound.
- Sonos Move: water, weather and drop-resistant, this speaker is perfect for listening on the go. The handy portable design is battery-powered and can be controlled with your voice or by using the Sonos or Apple AirPlay apps.
- Sonos One: the gorgeously designed device is popular for good reason. Featuring an built-in voice control, the rich audio makes it perfect for use anywhere in the house.
- Surround Set: keen to instantly upgrade your home entertainment set up? Get the Surround set, which includes the Sonos Beam, Sub and two Ones speakers and you're all sorted.
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
- Washing Machines
- Coffee Machines
Where will Sonos be on sale this Black Friday?
You should be able to find Sonos Black Friday deals from several retailers during the Black Friday 2021 sale. Here is a list of top high street retailers who stock the brand.
- Sonos official store – shop here
- Amazon – shop here
- John Lewis – shop here
- Currys – shop here
- Argos – shop here
- Selfridges – shop here
When is Black Friday?
This year Black Friday officially falls on November 26.
It's the perfect opportunity to bag some incredible deals across a range of categories including tech, fashion, home and beauty.
Generally, most UK retailers will start teasing early deals a few weeks before the official sale start date, so keep your eyes peeled for offers kicking off at the beginning of November.
Traditionally Black Friday is an American export.
The now global shopping event crossed the Atlantic a few years ago, and now rivals the Boxing Day sales as one of the biggest sale shopping dates in the calendar.
What was in the Sonos Black Friday 2020 sale?
- £100 off the Sonos Beam: sale price £299 – shop here
- £100 off the Sonos Sub: sale price £599 – shop here
- £100 off the Sonos Move: sale price £299 – shop here
- £40 off the Sonos One: sale price £159 – shop here
- £40 off the Sonos One SL: sale price £139 – shop here
- £140 off the Indoor-Outdoor set: sale price £458 – shop here
- £80 off the Two Room set: sale price £318 – shop here
- £280 off the Surround set: sale price £1176 – shop here
How much does Sonos delivery cost?
Sonos offers free standard delivery for all orders.
If you don't want to wait for two days to receive your order, opt for the express option and get it delivered in one working day for £39.99.
Find more information on Sonos' delivery here.
When is Cyber Monday and is Sonos taking part?
Cyber Monday will take place on November 29 and we expect it will be the last day you can snap up any Sonos deals that kicked off on Black Friday.
Does Sonos offer any other discounts?
Great news for students, Sonos offers a 15% student discount.
You'll simply need to verify your student status with UNiDAYS.
More information on how to redeem the extra savings can be found here.
Be sure to check whether student discounts can be used in conjunction with Black Friday offers.
Does Sonos work with Alexa?
Yes, several Sonos speakers are Alexa-compatible.
Alexa comes built into the Sonos Arc, One, Move, and Beam devices for seamless integration.
For more info on Alexa and Sonos click here.
How to connect Sonos to WiFi
To connect your Sonos to WiFi, just open the Sonos app and wait for the 'Unable to connect to Sonos' message.
Tap Learn More and then Changed router or WiFi settings? and follow the instructions to connect Sonos to the WiFi network.
For all the info on how to connect your Sonos to your WiFi network, click here.
How to add Spotify to Sonos
It's quick and easy to add your Spotify account to your Sonos speaker.
Simply go to the Settings in your Sonos app – under Music & content select 'add a music service' and choose Spotify and tap 'Add to Sonos'.
Find out more about adding music services to Sonos here.
Is Sonos better than Bose?
Sonos and Bose both offer amazing sound quality and stylish design, so it really comes down to personal preference when considering which brand to go for.
There are a few differences worth noting.
Bose speakers tend to have remotes while Sonos don't. The connectivity of each brand is slightly different too. Sonos One plays songs over WiFi or AirPlay, while Bose devices can stream using Bluetooth as well as WiFi, and AirPlay.
Devotees swear they're each better than the other when it comes to sound quality and an immersive sound experience.
Maybe it comes down to cost? Check out the Bose Black Friday offers here.
If you're still shopping around, take a look at our recommendations for the best smart speakers worth buying in 2021, or have a browse of the best Bluetooth speakers before taking the plunge.
And if our Sonos Black Friday preview made you want to find out more about the huge sales event, check out our Black Friday guide.
For more top product recommendations and reviews, check out our Sun Selects section.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article