THE brand-new iPhone 13 range was released last month – and there are plenty of deals to choose from.
In this article, we've put together our list of the very best deals on the iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- Apple iPhone 13 256GB (midnight), Amazon – buy here
Sean Keach, our Tech Editor, tested both the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro and was hugely impressed by both handsets.
In his iPhone 13 review, Sean shouts out the hugely improved nighttime camera quality, while in his iPhone 13 Pro review he sings the praises of the brand-new A15 Bionic processor.
There's plenty more besides to check out in the new iPhone 13 – but you're probably eager to find out where you can get your hands on them.
Read on for our pick of the best iPhone 13 deals, plus where to buy the new handsets in the UK and the US.
Best overall iPhone 13 deal: Get 200GB data with Mobiles.co.uk
In an early Black Friday deal, Mobiles.co.uk has sent out an iPhone 13 plan that offers buyer a serious dose of data.
We're calling this our favourite all-round iPhone 13 deal in the run-up to the biggest sales of the year – but we're keeping an eye-out out for other top offers.
Best iPhone 13 deals this November
Best iPhone 13 deal for data: Vodafone
Here's a iPhone 13 deal that offers limitless data, and it comes from Vodafone via Mobiles.co.uk – a contract that offers you unlimited data on a monthly basis for £43 per month and £100 upfront.
This offer is on the 128GB handset across all five colourways.
- Apple iPhone 13 128 GB | Unlimited monthly data | £43 per month | £100 upfront | 24 months – buy from Vodafone/Mobiles.co.uk
Best iPhone 13 deal for upfront cost: Tesco Mobile
It might only come with 6GB of monthly data, but for lots of people that's more than enough. Otherwise, the monthly bill of £37 is pretty good on a flagship device from Apple.
Keep in mind though: this is a 36-month contract, so that's quite a bit of commitment.
- Apple iPhone 13 128GB | 6GB monthly data | £37.99 per month | £0 upfront – buy from Tesco Mobile
Best iPhone 13 deal for low monthly cost: iD Mobile
You'll find contracts out there on the iPhone 13 for as a little as £28 a month – but be prepared to spend hundreds upfront. We think this plan from iD Mobiles is the best compromise: it fixes you up with 20GB of monthly data for £36.99 a month and just £79 upfront.
- Apple iPhone 13 128GB | 20GB monthly data | £36.99 per month | £79 upfront | 24 months – buy from iD Mobile/Carphone Warehouse
Best iPhone 13 Pro deals
Best iPhone 13 Pro deal for data: Virgin Media
This is our favourite plan out for for data right now – £46 a month isn't bad at all for a hefty 160GB of data. Better still, you're paying nothing upfront.
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro 128GB | 160GB data | £46 per month | £0 upfront | 24 months – buy from Virgin Media
Best iPhone 13 Pro deal for upfront cost: Sky Mobile
This comes with less data than the contract above, but to pay nothing upfront with a £43-per-month cost is a pretty decent deal in the iPhone 13 Pro month.
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro 128GB | 20GB data | £43 per month | £0 upfront | 36 months- buy from Sky Mobile
Best iPhone 13 Pro deal for low monthly cost: Vodafone
You can pay as little as £27 a month for the iPhone 13 Pro, but trust us when we say your wallet will take a hit with the upfront costs. Here's a nice compromise from Vodafone.
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro 128GB | 100GB monthly data | £39 per month | £249 upfront | 24 months – buy from Vodafone/Mobiles.co.uk
Best iPhone 13 Mini deals
If you're interested in the smallest smartphone in the iPhone 13 line, here's our pick of the best contracts from leading providers.
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini 128GB, 20GB data on iD, £35.99 per month, £29 upfront – buy from Carphone Warehouse
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini 5G 128GB, 100GB data on Three, £42 per month, £25 upfront – buy from Fonehouse
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini 5G 128GB, unlimited data, £43 per month, £25 upfront – buy from Vodafone/Mobiles.co.uk
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini 128GB, 20GB data, £34 per month, £0 upfront – buy from Sky Mobile
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini 128GB, 160GB data, £36 per month, £0 upfront – buy from Virgin Media
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini 28GB, 25GB data, £28 per month, £29 upfront (with iPhone 11 trade-in) – buy from Vodafone
Best iPhone 13 Pro Max deals
For the top-of-the-line set in the new range, you're clearly ready to spend a pretty penny. Here are the most competitive contracts we've found so far:
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB, 20GB data on iD, £55.99 per month, £49 upfront – buy from Carphone Warehouse
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB, 100GB data on Vodafone, £51 per month, £109 upfront – buy from Carphone Warehouse
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB, £47 per month, £0 upfront – buy from Sky Mobile
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB data, £48 per month, £0 upfront – buy from Virgin Media
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB, £39 per month, £49 upfront (with iPhone 11 Pro or Max trade-in) – buy from Vodafone
Best iPhone 13 cases
While the iPhone 13 doesn't differ in overall size from the 12, the camera array has been tweaked by a matter of millimetres.
That means you'll need to invest a new case for your new phone – here's a few iPhone 13 case options for you to choose from.
- Ted Baker Mirror iPhone 13 Case (Jasmine), £39, Proporta – buy here
- Ted Baker Glitta Mirror iPhone 13 Case, £39, Proporta – buy here
- Humix Crystal Clear iPhone 13 case, £14.99, Amazon – buy here
- Miracase Liquid Silicone iPhone 13 case, £13.99, Amazon – buy here
- Caseology Nano Pop iPhone 13 Case, £13.99, Amazon – buy here
Where to buy the iPhone 13 SIM-free
The iPhone 13 starts at £779/$799 and 13 Mini at £679/$699, while the 13 Pro starts at £949/$999 and the Pro Max starts at £1,049/$1,099… before going up to £1,549/$1,599 (ouch!).
Where to buy in the UK
You'll find the SIM-free handsets available to buy on Amazon:
- Apple iPhone 13 256GB (midnight), Amazon – buy here
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini 256GB (midnight), Amazon – buy here
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro 256GB (graphite), Amazon – buy here
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 256GB (graphite), Amazon – buy here
Where to buy in the US
In the US, all four handsets can be picked up at BestBuy, where you can buy them as a one-off cost or on a monthly plan.
- Apple iPhone 13 128GB (midnight), BestBuy, $699.99 – buy here
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini 128GB (midnight), BestBuy, $599.99 – buy here
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro 256GB (graphite), BestBuy, $899.99 – buy here
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB (graphite), BestBuy, $999.99 – buy here
You may also be interested to hear that that the iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max have been lowered in price at Amazon:
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro 128GB, was £999 now £849 – buy from Amazon
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max , 128GB, was £1,099 now £949 – buy from Amazon
Where to find the best iPhone 13 deals
This is the latest iPhone – the most sought-after smartphone on the market.
That means nearly every last retailer is offering pay-monthly plans, with a smaller number of stores stocking the SIM-free handset.
The following providers are all offering contracts on the new iPhone 13 range:
- Carphone Warehouse
- Virgin Media
How long does it take for iPhone 13 orders to arrive?
If you ordered it as soon as it was available to pre-order, you should expect your iPhone 13 to arrive after around a fortnight.
Pre-orders went live on Friday September 17th, and the range officially hit shelves on Friday September 24th.
After that, we imagine deliveries will take another week or so.
We expect prices on the iPhone 13’s predecessor to drop – be sure to read our iPhone 12 Black Friday deals article as November draws nearer.
For a wider list of incredible handset offers, there’s our Black Friday phone deals page.
And if you're after Apple's earbuds, don't miss our Airpods Black Friday deals round-up.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article