This report was sent to Briefing.com subscribers earlier today.
- Bridgestone (BRDCY) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Gruma S.A.B. de CV (GPAGF) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JP Morgan
- Indivior (INVVY) upgraded to Overweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Akzo Nobel N.V. (AKZOY) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JP Morgan
- Corus Entertainment (CJREF) downgraded to Speculative Buy from Buy at Canaccord Genuity
- Diebold Nixdorf (DBD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at DA Davidson; tgt lowered to $3
- CECO Environ. (CECE) initiated with a Buy at Craig Hallum; tgt $17
- Core Scientific (CORZ) initiated with a Neutral at DA Davidson
- Jacobs Engineering (J) placed on Negative Catalyst Watch at Citigroup
- LINKBANCORP (LNKB) initiated with an Overweight at Piper Sandler; tgt $9
- NexPoint Real Estate Finance (NREF) initiated with a Neutral at Piper Sandler
- Planet Labs (PL) assumed with a Buy at Westpark Capital; tgt $9
- Prologis (PLD) resumed with a Buy at BofA Securities; tgt $140
- Vipshop (VIPS) initiated with a Buy at China Merchant
- Westport Fuel Systems (WPRT) initiated with a Sector Perform at RBC Capital Mkts; tgt $2.50
More Monday morning research calls are available here.
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Source: Read Full Article