IT'S Black Friday weekend, which means it's the perfect time to upgrade your Apple device and score a big discount.
Whether it's an iPhone, Apple Watch or a MacBook, we've got the best Apple Black Friday deals for you right here.
- Shop Apple Black Friday deals at Amazon here
- Shop Apple Black Friday deals at eBay here
- Shop Apple Black Friday deals at Apple here
There are several impressive savings on Apple products running through to Cyber Monday.
You can currently pick up £200 off iPhone 13 in any colour and the AirPods Pro 2 are cheaper than ever as retailers go head-to-head.
Check out more great deals on until midnight on Cyber Monday (28 November).
Best Apple Black Friday deals
Best Apple Watch deals
- Apple Watch Series 6 GPS + Cellular, £579.87 (was: £749) – buy from Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 7, 41mm, Midnight with Midnight Sport Band, £359 (was: £369) – buy from Very
- APPLE Watch SE Cellular, £279 (was: £329) – buy from Currys
- APPLE Watch Series 7, £309 (was: £369) – buy from Currys
- Apple Watch Series 6, 44mm, Graphite Stainless Steel Case with Black Sport Band, £509 (was: £649) – buy from Amazon
Best AirPods deals
- Apple AirPods Pro 2021, £182 (was: £199) – buy from Amazon
- AirPods (3rd Gen, 2021), £169 (was: £179) – buy from Very
Best MacBook and iMac deals
- Apple iMac 2020, £1,429 (was: £1,799) – buy from Amazon
- Apple MacBook Air 2022, £1,109 (was: £1,249) – buy from Very
- Apple MacBook Air 2020, £879 (was: £949) – buy from Currys
- Apple MacBook Pro Touch 2019, £1,999 (was: £2,399) – buy from Argos
Best iPhone 14 deals
- Buymobiles – 200GB data, £39 per month, £89 upfront (Three)
- Carphone Warehouse – Unlimited data, £41.99 per month, £49 upfront (iD Mobile)
- Fonehouse – 100GB data, £46 per month, £0 upfront (Three)
- Affordable Mobiles – Unlimited data, £44 per month, £29 upfront (Three)
Best iPhone 13 deals
- Buymobiles – 100GB data, £36 per month, £35 upfront (Three)
- Mobiles.co.uk – 100GB data, £38 per month, £9.99 upfront (Vodafone)
- Fonehouse – 100GB, £38 per month, £0 upfront (Three)
- Affordable Mobiles – 100GB data, £38 per month, £0 upfront (Three)
Best iPhone 12 deals
- Buymobiles – Unlimited data, £31 per month, £29 upfront (Three)
- Mobiles.co.uk – 250GB data, £36 per month, £0 upfront (Vodafone)
- Fonehouse – 100GB data, £33 per month, £0 upfront (Three)
- Affordable Mobiles – Unlimited data, £31 per month,
£29 upfront (Three)
Best iPhone 11 deals
- Buymobiles –
25GB105GB data, £25 per month, £0 upfront (Three)
- Mobiles.co.uk – 100GB data, £28 per month, £0 upfront (iD Mobile)
- Fonehouse – 100GB, £25 per month, £0 upfront (Three)
- Affordable Mobiles –
25GB105GB data, £25 per month, £39£0 upfront (Vodafone)
Best iPhone SE deals
- Buymobiles – 100GB, £22 per month, £0 upfront (Three)
- Mobiles.co.uk – 100GB, £26 per month, £0 upfront (Vodafone)
- Carphone Warehouse – 50GB data, £25.99, £0 upfront (iD Mobile)
- Fonehouse – 100GB data, £22 per month, £0 upfront (Three)
- Affordable Mobiles – 100GB data, £22 per month,
£39£0 upfront (Three)
It's worth taking a look at the prices of your chosen device before buying to make sure the deal you've found is legit.
We recommend checking out price tracker Camelcamelcamel to see how prices have changed on your desired Apple device.
That way you can tell if you're getting a real bargain.
It's also worth checking multiple retailers online during Black Friday to see if you're getting the cheapest price available.
More Black Friday deals
Live Black Friday weekend bargains on air fryers, iPhones & TVs – latest deals
Apple Watch Black Friday 2022: Save £220 on the Apple Watch Series 6 on Amazon
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday lands on November 25 in 2022, with Cyber Monday hot on its heels on November 28.
As always, Black Friday comes after Thanksgiving and marks the start of a busy spending period leading up to Christmas.
But the Black Friday deals have already kicked off early, so start shopping now!
When is Cyber Monday and will Apple be taking part?
Cyber Monday is always three days after Black Friday. Cyber Monday was initially designed to be an online-focused shopping event compared to Black Friday, which has its roots in store. But, the reality is that in the last few years, there's not been a big difference between the two events and most retailers span their sales over the entire Black Friday weekend and sometimes weeks before that.
That is to say: if a retailer selling Apple products has a Black Friday sale, that retailer will more than likely roll its deals over until Cyber Monday.
Top Black Friday Deals Right Now
BLACK Friday weekend is in full swing and to save you the trouble of scouring the web, here’s our picks of the best deals now live:
- MAC 5-Piece Full Size Star Gift Set, £39 (save £59) – shop here
- Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser Hot Chocolate Machine, £54.99 (save £45) – shop here
- Nip + Fab Hyaluronic Concentrate, £15.95 (save 60% off) – shop here
- Xbox Series X Console, £429.99 (save £40) – shop here
- Oodie Hooded Blankets, £49 (save £40) – shop here
- Amazon Music Unlimited, 3 months FREE – sign up here
- EXTRA 20% off Gymshark sale w/ code EXTRATWENTY – shop here
- Simba Mattress, save up to 60% – shop here
- Benefit full glam set (worth £106), £34.87 (save £11.63) – shop here
- New Apple AirPods Pro (New 2nd Gen), £229 (save £20) – buy here
- Beauty Pie, 50% off w/ code BF50 – shop here
- Virgin M350 Fibre Broadband, £27/month (save 51%) – shop here
- Emma Mattress, save up to 60% – shop here
- 80% off at ASOS + extra 30% off w/ code ALLIN – shop here
- (AD) 30% off at Elizabeth Arden + FREE gift when you spend £75+ – shop here
To catch all the latest deals, head to our Black Friday live blog.
- We've rounded up all the best Black Friday deals here
- These are the best Amazon Black Friday deals
- Check out Sun Vouchers for more discounts
Do Apple have Black Friday sales in the UK?
Apple doesn't run an official Black Friday sale in the UK, opting instead to run a vouchers scheme that spans the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend.
Customers are able to get Apple vouchers to spend that increase with the amount they spend.
However, many retailers that stock Apple products run their own Black Friday sales, which means that you can pick up plenty of deals on Apple products at the tail end of November.
Do apple have Black Friday sales in the US?
The Apple Black Friday sale runs in a similar way in the US, taking place over a few days rather than just one big sale on Black Friday.
In the past few years, Apple has offered a four-day sales event that starts on Black Friday and goes through to Cyber Monday.
It's not just Apple that offers discounts on Apple products during this time either, with retailers such as Best Buy and Walmart also getting in on the action with some discounts.
What Apple products are most likely to be on sale in 2022?
We think you should be able to find most key Apple products at a discount at some point this Black Friday.
Although we think the best discounts will be available on products where a newer version has recently been released.
For instance, with the release of the iPhone 14, we'd expect the iPhone 13 to be available at a decent discount come November.
Where to find Apple Black Friday 2022 deals in the US?
US shoppers will be able to find discounts on a range of Apple products during Black Friday, with major retailers expected to slash prices on older models of the iPhone, Apple Watches and Airpods.
Here are the best places to check out if you are in the US and want to snap up some savings.
- Amazon US
- Best Buy
- Mint Mobile
- Apple US
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deals
- Lookfantastic Black Friday deals
What Apple deals were there in 2021?
We've rounded up some of the top offers we saw on Apple products in 2021 below.
iPhone 13 deals
- iD Mobile, 20GB data, £35.99pm, £79 upfront.
- Three, 100GB data, £42pm, £29 upfront.
iPhone 13 Pro deals
- Three, 100GB data, £47pm, £99.99 upfront.
- Three, 100GB data, £50pm, £49.99 upfront.
iPhone 13 Pro Max deals
- Three, 100GB data, £55pm, £79.99 upfront.
- Three, 100GB data, £50pm, £146 upfront.
iPhone 13 Mini deals
- Three, 100GB data, £32pm, £133 upfront.
- iD Mobile, 20GB, £31.99, £79 upfront.
iPhone 12 deals
- iD Mobile, 100GB data, £33.99pm, £49.99 upfront.
- Three, Unlimited data, £37, £0 upfront.
iPhone 12 Pro deals
- Three, 100GB data, £55pm, £99.99 upfront.
iPhone 12 Pro Max deals
- Three, 100GB data, £55pm, £99.99 upfront.
How much does Apple delivery cost?
Delivery is free on all orders placed on the Apple store, with free next-day delivery on items in stock.
There are also options on some items for same-day delivery, schedule date and time delivery and express delivery.
Orders over £200 are delivered by courier.
Find out more here.
Does Apple offer any other discounts?
Yes. Apple offers discounts and offers to students, with money off items and also 20 per cent off AppleCare. Find students offers here.
Black Friday 2022 deals
Selfridges Black Friday deals 2022: Seasonal deals now live
Aspinal of London Black Friday deals 2022: 50% off + EXTRA 10% off all weekend
ASOS Black Friday deals 2022: 80% off PLUS extra 30% off with discount code
John Lewis Black Friday sale 2022: Best deals now live
Enjoyed our roundup of the best Apple Black Friday deals? We've got everything you need to know about the upcoming Black Friday.
We've also got everything you need to know about Cyber Monday here.
And here's the best Black Friday deals you can expect.
Discover more top deals and savings at your favourite tech retailers by heading to Sun Vouchers. Sun Vouchers is the one-stop shop where you can find hundreds of discount codes for top chains including Currys, Argos, AliExpress and more.
Source: Read Full Article