IT can be hard to keep track of all Genshin Impact characters, with new ones being added all the time.
While some are strong in certain situations, others are so powerful they stand above the rest.
No character can fight alone, but these damage dealers are the glue that holds the team together.
Here are the best damage dealers of each element in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact Main DPS: Hu Tao
Hu Tao is our pick for the Pyro element, and could even be the best damage dealer in the entire game.
She works particularly well with the right elemental resonance, and can create devastating reactions.
More in Genshin Impact
All new and returning characters in Genshin Impact banners
Make the most of Albedo on your Genshin Impact team
Pyro is also one of the most powerful elements, so she’s a great asset on many teams.
We have a full guide on how to use Hu Tao, but here are the highlights.
- Best weapon: Staff of Homa
- Best artifacts: 4x Crimson Witch of Flames
- Best team: Yelan (Sub DPS), Xingqiu (Support), Zhongli (Support)
Genshin Impact Main DPS: Ayato
Ayato is our choice for the Hydro element, which is usually known for its great support characters like Kokomi.
Most read in Gaming
Find out how big Hogwarts Legacy really is
Top eleven wrestlers in WWE 2K23
Breed all beasts in Hogwarts Legacy and gather materials
Save money by cancelling your recurring Xbox Game Pass subscription
Of all Main DPS, Ayato is the most powerful, with a great ability to increase the range of his attacks.
He also infuses these attacks with Hydro power, which is the key to his success.
If you want to build Ayato, here are some tips.
- Best weapon: Haran Geppaku Futsu
- Best artifacts: 4x Echoes of an Offering
- Best team: Xiangling (Sub DPS), Kazuha (Support), Bennett (Support)
Genshin Impact Main DPS: Wanderer
Wanderer is our choice for the Ameno element, which again is mostly used as a Support option.
However, more damaging Ameno characters have been added to the game, and Wanderer is a recent favourite.
He can absorb other elements for special effects which makes him useful on a number of teams.
Here’s a quick rundown of how to build Wanderer:
- Best weapon: Tulaytullah’s Remembrance
- Best artifacts: 4x Desert Pavilion Chronicle
- Best team: Yelan (Sub DPS), Faruzan (Support), Bennett (Support)
Genshin Impact Main DPS: Raiden Shogun
For Electro we have chosen Raiden Shogun, who works exceptionally well with Dendro characters.
Raiden is particularly versatile when compared to her Electro counterparts, which is one of the reasons she’s top.
She can be used as both Main and Sub DPS, and will deal massive amounts of damage to her enemies.
Here’s a quick rundown of how to build Raiden Shogun:
- Best weapon: Engulfing Lightning
- Best artifacts: 4x Emblem of Severed Fate
- Best team: Xiangling (Sub DPS), Xingqiu (Sub DPS), Bennett (Support)
Genshin Impact Main DPS: Alhaitham
Dendro is the newest element in Genshin Impact and so the pool of characters is much smaller.
As it can create strong Electro and Hydro reactions, we have chosen Alhaitham for this element.
He was declared the most powerful Main DPS on his release and shows no signs of slowing down.
You can check out our full Alhaitham guide or this quick rundown:
- Best weapon: Light of Foliar Incision
- Best artifacts: 4x Gilded Dreams (4x Deepwood Memories, if it’s not present on a Support)
- Best team: Yelan (Sub DPS), Nahida (Support), Kuki Shinobu (Support)
Genshin Impact Main DPS: Ayaka
Ayaka is the queen of Cryo, and can work on a variety of teams with Melt or Freeze reactions.
She’s another character that could claim the position of Genshin’s best Main DPS.
We think Freeze teams have the edge over Melt which is why we’ve given Ayaka the crown.
Here’s a quick rundown of how to build Ayaka:
- Best weapon: Mistsplitter Reforged
- Best artifact: 4x Blizzard Strayer
- Best team: Mona (Sub DPS), Kazhua (Support), Diona (Support)
Genshin Impact Main DPS: Arataki Itto
Geo characters are mainly used to build shields and protect your party, but Arataki Itto is an exception.
Itto uses the Geo element to maximise the effects of certain buffs to make his attacks more powerful.
This means he can deal some serious damage, despite Geo being a Support element.
Here’s a quick rundown of how to build Arataki Itto:
- Best weapon: Redhorn Stonethresher
- Best artifact: 4x Husk of Opulent Dreams
- Best team: Albedo (Sub DPS), Gorou (Support), Zhongli (Support)
Genshin Impact Main DPS: Eula
Physical attack isn’t really an element, but it is one of Genshin Impact’s important types of damage.
The Cryo character Eula is the best at dealing this damage, which is useful as you don’t have to balance your elements.
This means no elemental reactions are required for Eula to deal a powerful punch.
Here’s a quick rundown of how to build Eula:
- Best weapon: Song of Broken Pines
- Best artifact: 4x Pale Flame
- Best team: Raiden Shogun (Sub DPS), Yun Jin (Support), Diona (Support)
Read More on The Sun
Savvy parents scramble to nab Disney toy kitchens reduced from £55 to just £7
iPhone users issued urgent warning as thieves use ‘reset’ trick
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
- All the video game releases in 2022
- Can you play PS4 games on PS5?
- All of the Call of Duty games in order
- Every Assassin's Creed game in order
- All the GTA 5 mods and cheats
- What are the Pokemon Go Eevee Evolutions?
- Everything you need to know about Roblox
- Who created Fortnite?
- Most popular Roblox games
- How to get free Robux
- How many people play Fortnite?
- Best PS4 games with free PS5 upgrades
- Who is the highest-paid Twitch streamer?
Get all of the latest PS5, Xbox and other video game news here
Source: Read Full Article