TO get the most out of Seele in Honkai: Star Rail, you need to focus on her amazing attacking skills.
She can be lethal to enemies you encounter, but needs the right build to make the most of her.
Not only is she a strong character, but she can build speed to increase her tempo in battle.
Here’s the best way to build Seele in Honkai: Star Rail.
Best Light Cones for Seele in Honkai: Star Rail
The best weapon for Seele is her signature Light Cone In the Night.
It boosts her critical hit rate in accordance with her speed while also boosting attack and skill damage.
More in Honkai: Star Rail
Honkai: Star Rail players are building their teams wrong
Honkai: Star Rail fans rush to get these FREE characters
This synergises well with the speed boosts she gains, and her armour can further increase this damage.
If you don’t have this five-star weapon, here are the best alternatives.
- Cruising in the Sellar Sea (five-Star)
- Sleep Like the Dead (five-Star)
- Only Silence Remains (four-Star)
- Darting Arrow (three-Star)
Best Relics for Seele in Honkai: Star Rail
There are several Relic combinations that will work for Seele, and the choice will depend on the stats you want to improve.
Most read in Gaming
Gamers are unlocking Star Wars Jedi: Survivor skills in the wrong order
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor has major performance issues
‘Steam will stop running on Windows in xx days’ – how to keep your games
Gamers rush to buy PlayStation games at up to 95% off – hurry or miss out
Here are some options worth considering:
- Genius of Brilliant Stars (4) – +10% Quantum Damage, attacks against enemies with Quantum Weakness ignore 25% of Defense.
- Musketeer of Wild Wheat (4) – +12% Attack, +10% Normal Attack Damage, and +6% Speed.
- Space Sealing Station (2) – +12% Attack and another +12% Attack once the wearer’s Speed reaches 120 or higher.
- Celestial Differentiator (2) – +16% Critical Hit Damage and +60% Critical Hit Rate until the end of the wearer’s first attack if Critical Hit Damage is 120% or higher.
- Inert Salsotto (2) – +8% Critical Hit Rate and +15% Ultimate and follow-up attack Damage if the wearer’s Critical Hit Rate is 50% or higher.
- Head: HP (Primary), Critical Hit Rate%, Critical Hit Damage%, Speed, Attack%
- Hands: Attack (Primary), Critical Hit Rate%, Critical Hit Damage%, Speed, Attack%
- Body: Critical Critical Hit Rate% or Critical Hit Damage% (Primary), Critical Critical Hit Rate% or Critical Hit Damage%, Speed, Attack%, Break Effect%
- Feet: Speed (Primary), Critical Hit Rate%, Critical Hit Damage%, Attack%, Break Effect%
- Planar Sphere: Quantum Damage% (Primary), Critical Hit Rate%, Critical Hit Damage%, Speed, Attack%
- Link Rope: Energy Regeneration Rate% (Primary), Critical Hit Rate%, Critical Hit Damage%, Speed, Attack%
Best teams for Seele in Honkai: Star Rail
Seele is the perfect Main DPS position on a team, and helps with enemies weak to Quantum Damage.
- Seele (Main DPS), Bronya (Support), Asta (Support), Bailu (Healer)
This team maximises Seele’s damage as Bronya can buff her allies and change the turn order in her favour.
Asta will also boost Seele’s speed which in turn increases her attack, while Bailu keeps the team healthy.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
- All the video game releases in 2022
- Can you play PS4 games on PS5?
- All of the Call of Duty games in order
- Every Assassin's Creed game in order
- All the GTA 5 mods and cheats
- What are the Pokemon Go Eevee Evolutions?
- Everything you need to know about Roblox
- Who created Fortnite?
- Most popular Roblox games
- How to get free Robux
- How many people play Fortnite?
- Best PS4 games with free PS5 upgrades
- Who is the highest-paid Twitch streamer?
Get all of the latest PS5, Xbox and other video game news here
Source: Read Full Article