KAVEH is Genshin Impact’s first Dendro character to use a claymore in battle.
Despite this, most of his fighting is actually carried out by Mehrak, an autonomous toolbox.
He can deal great area of effect damage this way, making him powerful in battle.
Here’s how to best build Kaveh in Genshin Impact.
Best weapons for Kaveh in Genshin Impact
The exclusive event weapon for Windblume’s Breath, Mailed Flower, is the best weapon for Kaveh.
It increases Kaveh’s elemental mastery, and improves his attack after he causes a reaction.
More in Genshin Impact
Warning for Genshin Impact players – you could lose access to your account
Genshin Impact players go wild for latest cat-girl fighter – coming soon
If you didn’t pick the Mailed Flower up, here are some alternatives:
- Makhaira Aquamarine (4-star claymore)
- Rainslasher (four-star claymore)
- Forest Regalia (four-star claymore)
Best artifacts for Kaveh in Genshin Impact
In Kaveh’s team at least one person should be wearing Deepwood Memories to increase Dendro damage.
If no one else is equipped with it, then Kaveh can wear it himself.
Most read in Gaming
Remakes released in 2023 showcase their potential
Warning for millions of PS5 owners – you have just days to grab 19 free games
New AR app lets you put the Crown Jewels in your living room
Erling Haaland opens up about his ‘embarrassing’ hobby after West Ham match
Otherwise, a set of Flower of Paradise Lost is a good choice as it will buff his Bloom reactions.
Either way, you should get the following stat distribution on Kaveh’s artifact set:
- Flower: HP (main stat), Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (secondary stats)
- Plume: Attack (main stat), Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (secondary stats)
- Sands: Elemental Mastery (main stat), Energy Recharge, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Attack% (secondary stats)
- Goblet: Elemental Mastery (main stat), Energy Recharge, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Attack% (secondary stats)
- Circlet: Elemental Mastery (main stat), Energy Recharge, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Attack% (secondary stats)
Best teams for Kaveh in Genshin Impact
Kaveh’s damage output outside of Bloom reactions isn’t the highest, so you have to use him in a Bloom team.
- Kaveh (Main DPS), Nilou (Sub DPS), Kokomi (Support), Nahida (Support)
This works like Nilou’s standard Bloom team, though Kaveh is an especially good fit for it.
He doesn’t have to worry about standing too close to the explosions as they heal rather than hurt him.
Written by Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
- All the video game releases in 2022
- Can you play PS4 games on PS5?
- All of the Call of Duty games in order
- Every Assassin's Creed game in order
- All the GTA 5 mods and cheats
- What are the Pokemon Go Eevee Evolutions?
- Everything you need to know about Roblox
- Who created Fortnite?
- Most popular Roblox games
- How to get free Robux
- How many people play Fortnite?
- Best PS4 games with free PS5 upgrades
- Who is the highest-paid Twitch streamer?
Get all of the latest PS5, Xbox and other video game news here
Source: Read Full Article